Foreclosure Defense and Alternatives Real Estate Attorney in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
If you’re at the point in life googling “Fort Lauderdale foreclosure defense attorney,” chances are you need some legal help with your home or mortgage.
Sadly, most advertisements and “online legal advice” is dubious at best, and inaccurate at worst.
Foreclosure Defense Attorney in Fort Lauderdale
If a foreclosure proceeding has been initiated against you or a loved one, don’t waste your time with wild guesses and bad advice.
It’s important to consult with an experienced Fort Lauderdale foreclosure defense attorney who will provide you with competent, reliable legal counsel.
Fort Lauderdale Foreclosure Attorney
A seasoned Fort Lauderdale real estate lawyer will bring you up to speed on how real estate and mortgage regulations and law work to your advantage, all in the pursuit of trying to save your home and finances.
The Herman Law Group is a place where you can talk one-on-one with our experienced real estate attorneys. Our Fort Lauerdale Attorneys are passionate about defending your rights and your property.
Get back on track to living the American dream.
If you’re behind on the mortgage and anticipate foreclosure action, please contact us today.
Is Foreclosure Preventable?
In many cases, home owners have alternatives to foreclosure, and multiple legal options exist to help homeowners.
Pro-tip: Never walk away from your mortgage without first evaluating your rights and seeking the guidance of experienced legal representation.
At The Herman Law Group, we are passionate about your rights and to “walkaway” is almost always the last solution to your financial crisis.
Do Not Give Up.
Sure, there’s plenty of advertisements enticing beleaguered homeowners to give up and turn their back on their home; this can is likely unwise as you have rights. Walking away, like bankruptcy, is almost always a last resort. Do Not Give Up.
At The Herman Law Group, we’re proud to represent Florida homeowners and investors who want to fight to save their homes and properties from foreclosure. On their behalf, we use a variety of cutting-edge legal strategies, including:
1. Legal Defenses and Appeal – While there is no substitute for prompt, responsive action early in the proceedings, no matter how far along, you can always enlist our assistance. Our skilled attorneys can negotiate for arrangements, which may allow for breathing spaces and expanded options to build your case or appeal an adverse ruling.
2. Mortgage Loan Modification – Even if you were denied a mortgage modification application, an experienced lawyer might make a big difference in the fight to modify the terms of your loan. Talk to us first.
3. Mediation – Many times before entering a foreclosure judgment, mediation will be ordered to take place by the court. Homeowners will meet with a lender’s representative (who has the authority to settle the case), and this meeting can be an excellent opportunity to negotiate a solution other than foreclosure.
4. Short sales- There are times both the homeowner and lender agree to satisfy the mortgage and allow the home to be sold for less than the outstanding debt owed on the mortgage. Thru negotiation, we’ll work with your lender to and others to sell your home and use the proceeds to settle your debt for less than what’s owed.
Pro-Tip: Most lenders want to resolve these cases and not have the burden of taking the home back via foreclosure.
Take advantage of our decades of experience and schedule a private consultation. Contact The Herman Law Group at
954-368-8080 or send us an email.
Our Foreclosure Lawyers May
- Stop or postpone your foreclosure sale date
- Lower your mortgage payments
- Lower your principle balance
- Get you money from your lender
- Keep you in your property
Get Your Free Consultation Now
The Fort Lauderdale attorneys at The Herman Law Group are skilled negotiators and trial lawyers dedicated to protecting their clients’ interests and rights at the mediation table or in the courtroom.
For legal advice and hands-on assistance, contact the attorneys at The Herman Law Group for a free consultation.